11/20 Yoga at the Seaport
***ONLINE SIGNUP REQUIRED***
Saturday, November 20th | 9:00-10:00 AM
Enjoy a 60-minute yoga practice in this historic building that celebrates the rich maritime history of the region. Inspired by the bay and the importance of community connection, feel rested and restored with a mellow flow that ends with ten minutes of relaxation (Savasana, pranayama, and/or guided meditation).
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR PRICE
- Yoga mat or towels
- Props (optional)
- Layers — it can very chilly during Savasana at the end of class
VENUE & PARKING
Foss Waterway Seaport Museum celebrates the rich history of the region in the Balfour Dock Building. Limited free parking in lot in front of building, free street parking on Dock St, and paid parking in lot nearby.
- Limited class size
- Contact free check-in
- Proof of full vaccination and masks required for all teachers and students
- (preferred) Email a picture or copy of your vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org
- (or) Bring card with you to class
- You only need to do this once
- If you don't submit or bring your vaccination card, you will not be able to take class.
- Wash hands before entering space
- Stay home if experiencing any symptoms of cold, flu, or COVID-19