11/20 Yoga at the Seaport
***ONLINE SIGNUP REQUIRED***
Saturday, November 20th | 9:00-10:00 AM
Enjoy a 60-minute yoga practice in this historic building that celebrates the rich maritime history of the region. Inspired by the bay and the importance of community connection, feel rested and restored with a mellow flow that ends with ten minutes of relaxation (Savasana, pranayama, and/or guided meditation).
Yoga Wild classes are for all levels of experience. This is a large building with concrete floors. Please bring any mats, blankets, props or extra blankets so you feel comfortable.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR PRICE
Why do we offer Good Vibes as a payment option? We understand that bills pile up, cars break down, jobs can come and go, and other unexpected financial burdens and stressors may arise. If you are experiencing anything like this, please sign up for class, choose Good Vibes, and enjoy your practice.
It's not free yoga! We understand that people give and support local businesses in different ways. Maybe you give by paying the Supporter rate or bringing a friend to class or posting a picture or writing a review. Our sliding scale pricing offers students a way to give that serves them best. Whether you show up for a drop-in and pay $10, $5, or Good Vibes ($0), we appreciate your support!
WHAT TO BRING
- Yoga mat or towels
- Props (optional)
- Layers — it can very chilly during Savasana at the end of class
VENUE & PARKING
Foss Waterway Seaport Museum celebrates the rich history of the region in the Balfour Dock Building. Limited free parking in lot in front of building, free street parking on Dock St, and paid parking in lot nearby.
For our Indoor, In-Person classes, Safety Protocols include:
- Limited class size
- Contact free check-in
- Proof of full vaccination and masks required for all teachers and students
How to submit your Proof of Vaccination:
- (preferred) Email a picture or copy of your vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org
- (or) Bring card with you to class
- You only need to do this once
- If you don't submit or bring your vaccination card, you will not be able to take class.
We require that all participating students:
- Wash hands before entering space
- Stay home if experiencing any symptoms of cold, flu, or COVID-19