12/4 Yoga at the Seaport
***ONLINE SIGNUP REQUIRED***
Saturday, December 4th | 9:00-10:00 AM
Enjoy a 60-minute yoga practice in this historic building that celebrates the rich maritime history of the region. Inspired by the bay and the importance of community connection, feel rested and restored with a mellow flow that ends with ten minutes of relaxation (Savasana, pranayama, and/or guided meditation).
Class led by Casey Hubbell.
- Yoga mat or towels
- Props (optional)
- Layers — it can very chilly during Savasana at the end of class
VENUE & PARKING
Foss Waterway Seaport Museum celebrates the rich history of the region in the Balfour Dock Building. Limited free parking in lot in front of building, free street parking on Dock St, and paid parking in lot nearby. EV charging station available.
- Limited class size
- Contact free check-in
- Proof of full vaccination and masks required for all teachers and students
- (preferred) Email a picture or copy of your vaccination card to email@example.com
- (or) Bring card with you to class
- You only need to do this once
- If you don't submit or bring your vaccination card, you will not be able to take class.
- Wash hands before entering space
- Stay home if experiencing any symptoms of cold, flu, or COVID-19
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR PRICE
TMAC (@tacomamutualaid) works in solidarity with Tacoma communities to support resource, knowledge, and skill-sharing across our neighborhoods.
What is mutual aid? Mutual aid is about community and reciprocity, not charity. It can be loosely described as caring for others and working together to improve a community, even our world. Mutual aid organizing is volunteer-run, transparent, and driven by the needs articulated by community members.